Hey, I’m ‘the blog girl’ and this is my blog. I have been wanting to start a blog for ages and ages (this may have come from reading Girl Online many times hehe but no ones needs to know that :)) but have never felt like I have been ready too. So you might be thinking, well if she wasn’t ready then how come she suddenly is? Well the answer is I’m not. I’m fact I’m nervous about posting this blog. Super nervous. But with being off school for a while and having quite a lot of free time, I’m trying to become a better person in myself so I thought what better way to start that than start my own blog?
If your going to read my blog you probably want to I now a bit about me so I am going to tell you 5 facts about myself that are personal but not to personal that someone might be able to find me and kidnap me because, you know, the internet is a scary place and not all sunshines ☀️ and 🌈
5 WONDERFUL FACTS ABOUT ME!
1. I love elephants🐘 like love love love them! 💗💗💗They are my favourite animal and if you see my room then you would probably realise quite quickly haha
2. My dream job is to become a vet 👩⚕️ because it’s what I’ve wanted to be since I was little and I love animals 🙊 and I am good at science and because one of my biggest idols (Noel Fitzpatrick – aka the supervet, search him up if you don’t know him, I’d hope you’ll admire his work!) is a vet.
3. I am a runner 🏃🏽♀️ I run cross country for one of my local teams. I love running because it’s a way to keep fit and helping you with your mental wellbeing (I’ve always hated those words 😂 what can’t it be called like making you feel good or something, sorry I’m rambling 🤭) but the main reason I love running is because of the amazing friends I’ve made because of my team! Love you all!❤️❤️
4. My favourite subject is Drama🎭 or English Language📖. Drama is one of my favourite subjects because it allows you to be someone else for the lesson (that sounded deep 🙃) and because the majority of my friends do Drama and we are like one big family! And English Language because my teacher is absolutely AMAZING and so kind🥰 and because my seat is fantabulous (this is one of my made up words meaning fantastic and fabulous, there may be more made up words so consider yourself warned hehe) but mainly I love writing which is one of the reasons I started a blog.
5. One of my favourite things to do is bake🍩 I think this is because it helps you pass the time but gives you something at the end of it but it’s probably because I love food 🍿 is that bad?? Maybe 😂😂 my favourite thing to bake is bread 🍞 because I feel like baking is always associated with sweet things 🍬and as good as sweet things are I like to be different so that’s why my favourite thing to bake is bread 🙂
Thank you so much for reading my first blog post – if ofc any one is reading- and will you please tell me what you thought of my first blog post in the comments below! And just before I finish I would like to say a special thank you to my one of my friends who helped me to make my dream of writing blog posts a reality! I love you!! x
Make sure you all read my next blog post and thank you again! Love you all!! X
the blog girl ❤ xxx