HEY HEY HEY!
Welcome or welcome back to my blog!
It’ll be Christmas Eve when your reading this so I hope your having the best Christmas Eve and can’t wait for Christmas! Some time I feel like I love Christmas Eve more that Christmas Day itself because I love all the anticipation for the big day, is that just me? Let me know what you’ve been up to today in the comments, I’d love to know!
As a last little push to spread some Christmas joy I thoight I’d put together a little post sharing all my favourite bloggers this year. Back in May (when I was still relatively new to the blogoshpere) I wrote a post with 5 of my favourite blogs and it is currently my best performing post so I thought it’d be nice to do a version of that but with the bloggers rather than a specific post.
MY FAVOURITE BLOGGERS OF 2020:
- Cathjaneblogs – Cath posts my favourite content in the entire blogoshpere. Her main niches are sustainability, wellness and lifestyle which – I think- is a little self care package hehe! I love all of Cath’s posts on sustainability and the amount of things that I wasn’t really aware of that Cath has told me through her blog is phenomenal and her tips on how to reduce your damage to the environment are so easy to follow! Cath and I are also really good friends on instagram and we often message about the Bake Off, blogs and just have general conversations about everything under the sun; she is honestly the kindest human you’ll ever meet! I know this post is about blogging but I also wanted to mention Cath’s IGTV because whenever she posts them I literally watch them immediately hehe!
- Meghanshealthteenblog – Meghan posts content on her blog to help teenager girls cope with being teenage girls which I think is so unique! Meghan is currently partaking in a twelve day blogmas and I have been loving all of her content, especially ‘How to stay focused in school with Christmas excitement post’ I have used so many of tips whilst trying to get homework done. Meghan’s content (as I said before) is truly unique and I am yet to come across another blog that is quite like hers. If you need help surviving school, then I’d definitely recommend her blog!
- Bakesbyeva – Eva is one of my best friends online and I love all of her posts. Eva mainly focuses on food related content especially her own recipes which look amazing! If you have a dog the you need to check out Eva’s blog as she has two doggy biscuit recipes out on her blog that look so good. Sadly, I don’t have a dog so I haven’t been able to try them out but I know Bruno -her dog- and my other friend, Molly, has a dog called Patch who also loves them. She also has some human friendly recipes including a super delicious chocolate cupcake recipe!!
- bymills – I only discovered Mill’s blog relatively recently but when I found it I binge read all of her posts hehe because I couldn’t get enough of her style of post! I love Mill’s types of post because she can take any YouTube idea and make it into a blog post which I love because sometimes I feel like blogging is below YouTube which it really shouldn’t be! I also love how laid back and chill but positive Mill’s posts are and I think they are really realistic! If you are a student I really recommend Mill’s blog because uni life and study are some of her main niches!
- Hannahlouise – Hannah has a beautiful blog which is super girly! If you are love clothing hauls or makeup then you’ll love Hannah’s blog. Hannah and I actually collabed in the summer where we shared our favourite summer outfits which was super fun!! Hannah is so lovely and is so supportive of me and my blog!!
So they are my top 5 favourite blogs!! I really hope you’ve followed the blogs mentioned today because all the girls are so worthy of your support!!
ONE LAST FINAL THING: HAVE THE BEST CHRISTMAS OR IF YOU DON’T CELEBRATE JUST ENJOY THE TIME OFF SCHOOL!
QOTD: Who is your favourite blogger, comment the link to their blog in blog!
the blog girl <3xxx